THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE GUN DOG TRAINING DVD OF ALL TIME……………
Keith Mathews, ‘The Dog Guru’ Ireland’s most famous dog trainer and world renowned dog behaviourist, brings his 20 year’s experience as a Professional Canine Behaviourist, Dog Trainer & Gun Dog Handler to the small screen.
Follow Keith Mathews as he guides you step by step through the easy to follow exercises, some of which have never been seen before.
Watch and marvel as ‘The Dog Guru’ teaches you how to prevent and overcome your gun dog’s training problems. Join Keith as he teaches you how to take your dog on the journey from Puppy to Field Trial Champion.
Dog and Country TV brings you this television documentary series, filmed in Full Broadcast High Definition with stunning cinematography. Dog and Country TV brings television broadcast to the Gun Dog world.
Retriever Training ‘Guru Style’ is undoubtedly the most comprehensive Gun Dog DVD of all time.
Please read these Product Terms & Conditions carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law and set out the terms under which Keith Mathews the Dog Guru makes items available to you via Keith Mathews The Dog Guru.
Purchases are also subject to General Terms & Conditions.
1. Descriptions, prices and product information We have taken care to describe and show items as accurately as possible. Despite this, slight variations in items may occur. We provide you with product information on Keith Mathews The Dog Guru . If there is anything which you do not understand, or if you wish to obtain further information, please contact Customer Services on Tel: +44(0)77 39282066.
Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown for items are correct when the item is added onto the Keith Mathews The Dog Guru Site.
If, by mistake, we have under priced an item, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will notify the correct price to you so you can decide whether or not you wish to order the item at that price. If you decide not to order the item, we will give you a full refund on any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below.
All prices are expressed inclusive of any VAT payable unless otherwise stated.
2. Availability If for any other reason beyond our reasonable control we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you except to ensure that you are not charged for that item.
Some items are only available to purchasers above a certain age.
3. Bulk buy policy To ensure availability of all our products, customers may be limited to a maximum number of items.
4. Payment and acceptance If you buy an item from the Keith Mathews The Dog Guru Site you will be charged for an item when you place your order. After this time, you cannot amend your order.
Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually despatch an item to you, at which point a contract will be made between us. At any point up until then we may decline to supply an item to you. If we decline to supply an item to you and you have already paid for it, we will give you a full refund of any amount already paid for that item in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below.
Where items are despatched separately, our acceptance of the order in respect of each item takes place when that item is dispatched.
5. Delivery Delivery will be made to the address specified when you complete the order. Delivery service is world wide.
We use a variety of delivery methods, depending on the size of the item you order and the speed with which you wish to receive it. Some items are delivered directly by the supplier and the supplier will contact you to arrange delivery.
Most of our goods are dispatched on the same day we receive your order. We aim to deliver most of your larger items within 5 days. Whilst we make every effort to deliver all your items within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having any problems getting an item to you within that time.
Sometimes a signature is required at delivery. By placing an order you are authorising us to accept signature from another person on your behalf if you need to sign for an item and you are not present at the time of delivery. For some items that do not require a signature at delivery you may be able to give instructions explaining if and where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour. We also use third party delivery companies which may, at their discretion, leave an item in a safe place if no one is present at the time of delivery. In these circumstances the delivery company will put a card through your letter box explaining where it has left the item.
Ownership of an item will not pass to you until we have delivered the item to you (either directly, or by leaving it in a safe place or with a neighbour). When an item is delivered, risk of damage to or loss of the item passes to you.
6. Cancellation of order If you order using Keith Mathews The Dog Guru you have the right to cancel your order up to 7 days following the receipt of an item by contacting Customer Services.
If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below. If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can refuse to sign for the delivery so that the item(s) are returned to us and we will refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below. If you have arranged to collect an item from a store we will automatically cancel the order if you do not collect the item within 14 days from the date notified to you when you placed your order and will refund you in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 below. Alternatively, if you have already taken delivery or collected from in-store please follow the procedure under 'Non-faulty items' in section 8 below.
Sometimes you may not be able to part cancel an order. If this is the case, Customer Services will explain this to you.
7. Refund policy If you are entitled to a refund, we will refund you as follows: (Please note cash refunds cannot be give on our DVDs, only a replacement product can be provided).
If you paid by cheque you will obtain your refund by cheque.
If you paid by payment card, we will refund you on the payment card.
We will refund the delivery charge at our discression.
Goods returned because they are no longer required will be subject to a restocking charge, this will vary depending on product.
Return of non faulty goods are subject to the customer paying for the transportation of the items back to ourselves.
8. Returns instructions We hope that you will be happy with your purchase but should you wish to return or exchange an item please follow the instructions the website which accompanied delivery or follow the instructions below.
8.1 Non-faulty items Please let us know if you wish to return an item within 7 days of receipt by following the instructions on the back of the invoice. Only some items can be returned to a store so please do check.
You are required to take reasonable care of items. Please return an item in its original and undamaged packaging with all of its components. If an item is returned undamaged in its original and undamaged packaging, we will offer you a refund in accordance with our refund policy in section 7 above.
If you do not return the item as instructed within 7 days of cancellation, we will make a charge in respect of the cost of recovering (or attempting to recover) the item.
If you do not return an item after our reasonable attempts to recover it, you will be deemed to have accepted the item, at which point a new purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order at the price then set out on the Site.
Non Faulty goods which are returned will be subject to a restocking charge, this will vary depending on product.
Return of non faulty goods are subject to the customer paying for the transportation of the items back to ourselves.
8.2. Faulty items Some, but not all, items are sold with 12 month warranties.
If you have any problems with your purchase we can offer help and assistance. Please call Customer Services on Tel: +44(0)77 39282066.
If we arrange for an item to be repaired, please also send a copy of the invoice which accompanied delivery. Failure to show that you have purchased the item from us may result in the repair becoming chargeable. (If a repair is chargeable, we will tell you in advance.)
Repair turnaround time is dependant on the relevant manufacturer's current workload. We will not accept any claims for losses you suffer during this time.
If a fault is caused by accident, misuse or negligence, or it occurs outside the warranty period, it will not be covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Service estimates for an item not covered by the manufacturer's warranty will be chargeable. An estimate will be emailed (or sent to you by post if we do not have an email address for you) and confirmation of acceptance is required within 10 days. Where such acceptance is not received, the item will be returned not repaired and a charge may be payable.
All warranty repairs will be returned to you at the cost of Keith Mathews The Dog Guru.
Nothing in section 8 affects your statutory rights.
9. Payments You can pay by cheque (with a suitable guarantee card)*, Mastercard or Visa credit card, Maestro, Switch, Solo, Electron or Delta debit card.
Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted using the secure online PAYPAL system.
Authority for payment must be given at the time of order. If there is a problem taking payment for all or part of your order we will contact you by email (or by telephone if you have not given us an email address).
11. Our responsibility to you If we are in breach of these Terms & Conditions, we will only be responsible for any losses that you suffer as a result to the extent that they are a foreseeable consequence to both of us at the time you make the relevant order. Our products are for personal use only and our liability shall not in any event include business losses such as lost data, lost profits or business interruption.
This paragraph 11 shall not limit or affect our liability resulting from any products sold being found to be unsafe or if something we do negligently causes death or personal injury.</>
Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the items.
12. General You may not transfer any of your rights under these Product Terms & Conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these Product Terms & Conditions to another business where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
If you breach these Product Terms & Conditions and we choose to ignore this, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach these Product Terms & Conditions.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Product Terms & Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
When ordering from the Keith Mathews The Dog Guru Site we accept orders only from Web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, for example, 3.0 version or higher of Explorer and versions 3.02 or higher of Netscape. This means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection.
These Product Terms & Conditions are subject to Northern Ireland law. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings, you must do so in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
13. Customer Services If you have any queries, please contact us.