DOG ACTIVITY DAYS - Area's covered - Markethill, Hamiltonsbawn, Richhill, Armagh, Portadown, Tandragee
£22.50 per dog with discount offered for multiple bookings
Canine enrichment is any activity your dog finds innately satisfying and looks after their physical, mental, and emotional well-being, by stimulating their senses, engage their minds, or move their bodies.
At Dog Guru we understand the importance of canine enrichment as an essential part of making your dog happy and healthy and unlike the traditional programmes offered by other dog walkers and doggy day care service providers. At Dog Guru we offer a totally unique service that satisfies your dog’s physical, mental and emotional well-being.
We currently offer 1 daily programme 5 days per week, Monday to Friday. Operating between the hours of 9.30am – 1.30pm which includes the collection and return of your dog.
- 9.00am - 10.00 am – At some point during this time frame your dog will be collected from your home and transported back to our ‘Dog Guru Centre’ outside Markethill in our purpose designed vehicle, which is fully equipped, and air conditioned for the safe transport of your dog and meets the most exacting of industry standards.
- 10.00am -12.30pm – During this period your dog will be involved in a full list of enrichment activities designed to stimulate their senses.
- Some examples include:
- Supervised managed interaction with other dogs in our totally secure ‘Dog Guru outdoor area, which encompasses 7200 square feet, with facilities for play, stimulation, and balanced relaxation.
- Time allocated for daily training exercises when the Dog Guru is on site. Such as better calmness on the leash.
- Walks in the nearby Gosford Forest Park.
- Time for soothing relaxation, hugs and reiki balancing with our onsite qualified therapist.
- 12.30pm -1.30pm – At some point during this time frame your dog will be returned to your home, safe and sound, happy physically, mentally, and emotionally enriched.