Deluxe Doggy Holidays - FEE £36 per Dog per NIGHT
When you and your family are relaxing and having a fun time on holiday we believe your dog should have the exact same experience too.
Our 'Deluxe Doggy Holidays' are the perfect alternative to the traditional boarding kennel experience. Your dog will live with us in our private home at our 'Dog Guru Centre in Markethill, Co. Armagh recieving full time round the clock love care and attention.
Our 'Deluxe Doggy Holidays' incorporate a fun filled daily schedule, packed with daily adventures and enrichment. Our holiday experience involves trips to our local Gosford Forest Park for walks as well as daily participation in our on site, doggy day care programme. Giving your dog the opportuntiy to integrate, socialise and play with other dogs in our totally secure 'Dog Guru' - Outdoor Play Arena.
Our 'Deluxe Doggy Holiday' daily progamme has been expertly devised by Keith Mathews 'The Dog Guru' who for over 30 years has enriched the lives of thousands of dogs and their owners. Our onsite Dog Care Team are Fully qualified, First Aid Trained, Fully Insured and bring a wealth of animal care expertise, passion and love to caring for your beloved pets while you are away
As well having time for play and adventure we have also built into our daily programme time for calmness, sleep and rest, grooming and Reiki energy balancing sessions with our onsite qualified practitioners.
At night your dog will enjoy lots of evening cuddles from our human family members as they join us each evening while we are just chilling, watching a movie and relaxing in front of the fire.
Where they sleep
During your dogs stay as well as love care and attention, we will provide the much needed daily structure and routine that all dog's crave. Resulting in a much calmer, more relaxed, happier and stress free member of your family when they return to you.
We have a special dog room set aside in our home, where your dog will enjoy their own individual space giving them the opportunity relax, switch off, chill and get an uninterrupted night sleep.
Bedtime is at 10.30 pm and at night your dog will sleep either in a crate but only if thats something they are used to or alternatively on a comfy raised dog bed.
Our in house dog room is fully equiped will all the 'mod cons' including underfloor heating. Located just a few metres and within hearing distance from our own family members bedrooms, it is fully equiped with CCTV cameras so we can fully observe your dog throughout the night.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer this totally unique and loving home from home 'Deluxe Doggy Holiday' service.
what we need from you
- Even though your dog will live with us in our home, they will still have contact with other dogs and therefore as responsible dog lovers we would require your dog to be fully booster vaccinated including a booster vaccines for kennel cough at least 10 days before their stay with us. Copies of vaccination must be provided for our records on the day of arrival.
- In order to prevent any stomach upset we would ask that you provide enough of your dogs usual diet for the duration of their stay.
- Our 'Deluxe Doggy Holiday' - Home from Home Service can only be offered to those dogs and owners who have participated in one of our 'Dog Guru' dog training programmes.
- Before coming to stay with us we would insist that your dog attends a free meet and greet and participates in one of our scheduled doggy day care days. This allows us to get to know your dog on a more personal and intimate level before their stay with us.
how to book
- To book your dog's 'Deluxe Doggy Holiday', simply click on the product link below and pay a £36 deposit fee to secure your dates.
- Please ensure you list your holiday dates in the notes section of the shopping cart along with an estimated drop of and collection time.
- Please note we do not offer a Sunday drop off or collection, this will either have to be the day before on the Saturday or the day after on the Monday
- A 10% discount of our normal daily rate will be offered for two dogs from the one household.
Upon receipt of your online booking deposit we will contact you directly, to finalise all the details.