Our “Calmness Leads to Reward”© Dog Training & Behaviour programme is conducted over 3 weekly 1 ½ hour sessions at various venues throughout Northern Ireland.
During the course we will teach, you how to train and communicate with your dog using our uniquely developed “Calmness Leads to Reward” © formula for dog training & behaviour. This is a holistic method which ensures that the partnership of dog and owner is balanced, whole and complete.
“Calmness Leads to Reward” © is a positive training method which is based on timely, consistent, reward without the need for tit-bits or gadgets. We believe that you should be able to communicate with your dog because of the bond that you build through mutual love and respect using a true understanding of animal psychology and not because you are bribing it with food.
YOUR EXPECTATIONS – OUR SET STANDARD
Our objective over the 3 week programme is to teach you how to transform your dog’s behaviour, we want your dog to be a loving member of your family one that understands the boundaries so that both you and your dog can have a future stress free relationship.
The Dog Guru team are experts in dog training & behaviour and we will provide you with the tools and knowledge to help you communicate with your dog positively and remedy any problems you are experiencing.
We have listed below some of the skills you and your dog will learn while attending our course.
- We will teach you how to communicate with your dog to encourage calmness and balance. In order to do this we will show you how to teach them the necessary obedience skills of Heel, Sit & Stay & Come, all with natural and realistic distractions.
- We will educate and show you how to encourage good social skills with your dog, so that they don’t get over excited in different enviroments or when meeting new people or other dogs.
- We will introduce you to games to play with your dog to help stimulate their mind and relieve boredom
- Our course is designed to help prevent future behavioural problems and remedy any existing problematic behaviours through training .
Course Fee: £99
£99 for a 3 week intensive programme, split into 3 weekly 1½ hour sessions.
The course cost includes
- A 3 week intensive dog training and behaviour course
- FREE essential training equipment
- FREE personal and on-going support and advice for the lifetime of your dog.
“For £99 you will change the way your dog behaves forever.
Our Aftercare Service is yet another feature that makes our programme so unique.
The Dog Guru team will be available to fine tune your handling skills for the lifetime of your dog, this is our on-going commitment to you.
Our “Calmness Leads to Reward” © Dog Training & Behaviour courses have been called astonishing and our Behaviourist and Trainers Keith & Helena Mathews likened to have the ‘magic’ touch.
Without a doubt a well-trained dog is a happy dog and a ‘dog trained on the Dog Guru “Calmness Leads to Reward” © Dog Training & Behaviour Course is a delightful companion who will excite admiration on every occasion.
The dates of our next courses can be found below. Please email us for enrolment.