1-2-1 Puppy Consultation
A new puppy in the household is exciting and fun but can also be hard work!. A puppy consultation is designed to help you get things right first time around which is a lot easier than trying to sort out problems later on and results in a friendly, well-behaved and happy adult dog. Puppy consultations are educational platforms for learning how to shape your new puppy’s behaviour.
You can arrange an appointment at our ‘Dog Guru’ Dog Training & Behaviour Centre in Co. Armagh . Alternatively if travelling to us is a problem for an additional cost we can travel to you or using technology we can arrange a Zoom Consultation. These hour long sessions are on a one to one basis with Keith Mathews ‘The Dog Guru’ and he will cover topics such as:
- How puppies learn.
- How to set positive boundaries within your home.
- Successful house/toilet training.
- Crate Training.
- Preventing Chewing and destructive behaviour.
- How to best introduce the lead.
- Easy obedience and positive behaviour shaping.
- Handling and grooming.
- Preventing separation anxiety
- How to play with your puppy.
- How to socialise your puppy.
- Play biting and how to prevent it.
- Fearfulness and prevention of phobias.
- Car Travel.
- How to squash unwanted behaviour.
- How to prevent aggression.
Keith The Dog Guru will introduce you to his “Calmness Leads To Reward” internationally acclaimed dog training & behaviour method.
These are just a few of the subjects that are covered thoroughly during the One to One Puppy Consultation.