Buy 2 bags get £5 discount
Claddagh Pet Senior Dog Food provides your dog with an age appropriate meal specifically created for older dogs and those which need a low fat diet.
Made with Turkey and garden vegetables with added natural sources of L-Carnitine to help maintain a healthy weight and muscle mass. Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM to promote joint health and sustain joint repair and mobility for senior dogs.
Packed with benefits for your dog:
• 50% Total Turkey Rich in amino acids, vitamins & minerals turkey is a delicious source of protein.
• Joint Care Pack To help support cartilage for healthy joints in senior dogs.
• Added Omega 3 Supplement To help support healthy skin & coat.
• Digestive Health Pre-biotics MOS (Mannan-oligosaccharides) & FOS (Fructo-oligosaccharides) which may help to promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and aid digestion.
Turkey 50% (including Freshly Prepared Turkey 27%, Dried Turkey 21% & Turkey Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (16%), Potato, Peas (8%), Beet Pulp, Linseed, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Cranberry (0.2%), Glucosamine (170 mg/kg), Methylsulfonylmethane (170 mg/kg), Chondroitin Sulphate (125 mg/ kg), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)an
Crude Protein 27% Crude Fat 9% Crude Fibre 3.5% Crude Ash 8.5% Moisture 8% NFE 44% Metabolisable Energy 343 kcal/100g Omega 6 1.8% Omega 3 1% Calcium 1.5% Phosphorus 1.1%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG: Vitamins:
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU Provitamin: L-Carnitine 500mg
Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 65mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate) 5mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per Day (Adult Dogs)|
|1 – 5kg||25-90g|
|5 – 10kg||90-150g|
|10 – 20kg||150-250g|
|20 – 30kg||250-335g|
|30 – 40kg||335-415g|
All dogs are different, the guidelines should be adapted to consider the breed, age, temperament & activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods it is recommended that you introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
“At Claddagh Pet we understand the importance of feeding your dog a high quality nutritious diet. All our recipes are ‘Grain Free’ and made with the finest quality human grade protein sources are scientifically prepared and veterinary approved formulas that are cooked at low temperatures and pressures to retain nutritional values making them easily digested and suitable for all breeds and ages of dog.
- Our range has been formulated with healthy and ethically sourced UK ingredients offering a minimum of 50 % meat content, sweet potato and vegetables with no added sugar, sweeteners or salt offering the healthiest choice for your pet.
- Each of our products are clearly labelled and packed in biodegradable paper packaging with a concern for protecting the future of our environment in mind.
“Your dog will just love all our recipes and really taste the difference”.