Buy 2 bags get £5 discount
Our healthy Lamb & Mint recipe is 50% Lamb with added mint and sweet potato providing the complex carbohydrates & herbs that are easily digestible & naturally tasty produced in a smaller size kibble making it the ideal diet for small breeds of dog.
Ideal for fussy eaters, it also contains healthy oils & natural vitamins & minerals to help promote wellbeing.
Lamb provides your dog with an alternative protein for those that have chicken or fish intolerances. This is a high-quality, healthy meal that is full of flavour, healthy oils & natural vitamins & minerals.
Packed with benefits for your dog:
• Lamb is a wonderful nutrient-dense protein source for dogs. It can also be a great option for dogs who suffer from sensitivity with other meats, or fussy eaters. It is also high in vitamins B12 & Iron which promote blood cell & nerve health.
• Mint is included to promote fresh breath, healthy digestion and is a great added source of vitamins A & C.
• Sweet Potato used instead of grain is a complex carbohydrate that is high in dietary fibre & has a low glycaemic index, slowly releasing energy throughout the day.
Lamb 50% (including Freshly Prepared Lamb 30%, Dried Lamb 18% & Lamb Stock 2%), Sweet Potato (23%), Peas (9%), Potato, Pea Protein, Linseed, Beet Pulp, Omega 3 Supplement, Minerals, Vitamins, Vegetable Stock, Mint (0.2%), FOS (96 mg/kg), MOS (24 mg/kg)
Metabolisable Energy 361 kcal/100g, Crude Protein 26%, Crude Fat 13%, Crude Fibre 3%, Crude Ash 9.5%, Moisture 8%, NFE 40.5%, Omega 6 1.8%, Omega 3 1.4%, Calcium 2.0%, Phosphorus 1.2%
NUTRITIONAL ADDITIVES PER KG:
Vitamin A 15,000 IU, Vitamin D3 2,000 IU, Vitamin E 95 IU
Zinc (Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate) 50mg, Manganese (Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate) 35mg, Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) 1mg, Selenium (Sodium Selenite) 0.3mg
|Weight of Dog (kg)||Grams per Day (Adult Dogs)|
|1 – 5kg||25-85g|
|5 – 10kg||85-145g|
All dogs are different, the guidelines should be adapted to consider the breed, age, temperament & activity level of the individual dog. When changing foods it is recommended that you introduce gradually over a period of two weeks. Always ensure fresh, clean drinking water is available.
“At Claddagh Pet we understand the importance of feeding your dog a high quality nutritious diet. All our recipes are ‘Grain Free’ and made with the finest quality human grade protein sources are scientifically prepared and veterinary approved formulas that are cooked at low temperatures and pressures to retain nutritional values making them easily digested and suitable for all breeds and ages of dog.
• Our range has been formulated with healthy and ethically sourced UK ingredients offering a minimum of 50 % meat content, sweet potato and vegetables with no added sugar, sweeteners or salt offering the healthiest choice for your pet.
• Each of our products are clearly labelled and packed in biodegradable paper packaging with a concern for protecting the future of our environment in mind.
“Your dog will just love all our recipes and really taste the difference”.